- Pants for travelling and everyday life: large-area UV protection, windproof, water-repellent, very breathable, flex zones, with organic cotton, PFC-free
- Function 65 Anti-Mosquito Uv: mosquito-proof, wind- and water-repellent, especially breathable mixed fabric with controlled organic cotton and UV protection factor 40+
- Flex Shield: robust, highly breathable, bi-elastic softshell material with wind and water repellent properties
- 2 hip pockets, 2 back pockets, 2 leg pockets
- Weight: 395 g
Material specifications for Jack Wolfskin M DAWSON LAKE PANT, Night Blue
- Main fabric: Function 65 Anti-Mosquito Uv - 74% Polyamide, 26% Cotton (Organic)
- Second fabric: Flex Shield - 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, water resistant, wind resistant, Insect protection, UV-protection
- Material outer fabric: 26% Cotton (Organic) , 74% Polyamide
- Outer fabric: Function 65 Anti-Mosquito UV
Jack Wolfskin M DAWSON LAKE PANT, Night Blue is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
- Urban Outdoor
Jack Wolfskin M DAWSON LAKE PANT, Night Blue can be used in the following Weather conditions:
Mens robust water resistant pant
Product description for Jack Wolfskin M DAWSON LAKE PANT, Night Blue Pants Male
The Dawson Lake Pant by JACK WOLFSKIN is a robust, wind- and water-repellent pant with breathable flex zones.
A weekend trip through the forest or to the lake is especially fun when you have your Dawson Lake Pant by JACK WOLFSKIN with you. The pants are made from the robust and breathable Function 65 material and offer plenty of freedom of movement.
Where you need a lot of flexibility - such as at the back of the knees and inside the legs - a super-elastic and wind- and water-repellent Flex Shield has been used. This way you can also move excellently when your trip is steep and uphill.
The many pockets on the buttocks, hips and legs can comfortably accommodate sunglasses, wallet, keys and mobile phone. Especially important valuables can be stored in the zipper pocket in the right leg of the Dawson Lake Pant by JACK WOLFSKIN.